New Years Party Barcelona 2015
New Years Eve Barcelona 2015- The lively city of Barcelona is the best place to ring in the New Year and if you’re going to be here, you’re in for a wild ride! You’re guaranteed to have the best night of your life at New Years Parties in Barcelona 2015. From dinner, to fireworks, to Spanish traditions, to partying ‘till sunrise at Barcelona’s top nightclubs! This city is known for its nightlife through every season and it’s one of the top cities to spend New Years…if you’ve partied in Barcelona before, you can only imagine the huge celebration that awaits this New Year 2015.
A traditional New Years Eve in Barcelona is celebrated by a delicious dinner with family and friends before the clock strikes 12. You can join in on the countdown at some of Barcelona’s most popular outdoor spots, then it gets crazy as everyone begins their New Year at the best bars and clubs in Barcelona. Do New Years Eve Barcelona 2015 the right way by joining in on these Spanish traditions, but first, start by deciding on what club you will be at that night!
Traditions, New Years Eve Barcelona 2015
- In Barcelona, it’s a New Years Eve tradition to wear red underwear for good luck! So make sure you head to the store to purchase some new panties!
- During the countdown for the New Year, the Spanish eat 12 grapes right before midnight. One grape is consumed each time the clock chimes, leading up the final chime at 12. Eating all the grapes in time guarantees you a great New Year full of luck! It’s also common to make a wish after every grape eaten. It’s actually harder than it sounds, so get to practicing!
- It’s time to continue the drinking as you cheers to a glass of Cava after you’ve eaten your grapes and say goodbye to 2014!
The Countdown, New Years Eve Barcelona 2015
- Montjuic- Thousands will bring in the New Year in front of Montjuic near Plaza Espanya. Come here for fireworks, music, and watch as the Magic Fountain lights up and dances during its spectacular performance on New Years.
- Placa Catalunya & Las Ramblas- Every corner will be packed during New Years Eve 2015 in the heart of the city. You can enjoy the countdown in Barcelona at this centric location and then venture into Las Ramblas for a pre-party at one of its many bars.
- Torre Agbar- Watch this Barcelona tower light up with an array of colors to bring in the New Year.
So there you have it! Access to the best clubs in Barcelona for New Years 2015 right at your fingertips! Along with some must-know information about how Barcelona celebrates the New Year. Book your tickets for Barcelona New Years Eve 2015 with Barcelona Parties!
“You can get free access to top clubs in Barcelona before and after new years eve if you are in Shaz Guest List “
Best Nightclubs & Tickets, New Years Party Barcelona 2015
Once you’ve fueled up on grapes, cava, and your favorite alcohol, it’s time to get the real New Years party in Barcelona started! Barcelona’s best clubs will be full with excited people wanting to celebrate their first night of the New Year. Make your way to the following Top Barcelona Nightclubs for the best New Years parties! The prices for the night clubs in Barcelona on New Years range between 30-50 euros, but they usually come with drinks! Here are the prices for the parties on New Years in Barcelona.
Opium Barcelona New Year Party
Tickets Price – €50 with 1 drink before December 31, 2014. €90 on December 31, 2014. (Save €40 and do yourself a favor). Buy Tickets here
VIP- € 1000 in 2nd rows, €700 in consumptions of bottles and €300 is for the table (normal bottles start from € 300) or € 2000 in front rows, with € 1700 for bottles and €300 for the table (normal bottles start from € 300). Buy Tickets here
Shoko Barcelona New Years Party
Price: €50 with 2 drinks before (dec. 28). After that €60 with 2 drinks. Buy tickets here
PACHA Barcelona New Year Party
Pacha Barcelona New Years Party tickets – €50 with 1 drink before Dec. 31, 2014. To buy tickets, VIP TABLES Bookings check More info here.
CATWALK (DANZATORIA) New Year Party
Price: €40 with 1 drink. To buy tickets, VIP TABLES Bookings click here.
BLING BLING Barcelona New Year Party
Price: €40 with 2 drinks before December 31, 2014. Buy Tickets here.
ASTORIA Barcelona New Years Eve
Price: €35 with 3 drinks. Buy Tickets here
OTTOZUTZ Barcelona New Year Eve Party
Price: €30 with 2 drinks. Get Your Tickets here
New Year’s Eve 2015 Poble Espanyol Party – Still no plans? New Year’s on the street, you say? This should be a popular choice! This open-air museum built on Montjuïc Mountain has been hosting the biggest NYE party in Barcelona for 25 years.
Spread across 3 indoor venues with live music and a steady flow of alcohol, you can expect the party to be raging until 6:30am. Say goodbye to the last day of the year 2014 and welcome 2015 in style, with the twelve strokes, grapes, novelties, drinks, good music and good vibes until dawn.
Enjoy the greatest hits of the 70s, 80s and 90s as well as latest hits all night long in this unique venue in Barcelona for the greatest New Year’s Eve experience. Felic Any Noo 2015!!
Price: 35€ prepaid (with 4 drinks) / 40€ price at the box office 31/12 Poble Espanyol (SOLD OUT)
Timetable: From 22:30pm to 6:00am
New Years Party tickets Barcelona
Barcelona Parties and Shaz List Contact
How to buy New Years Party tickets for Barcelona Clubs:
1. Reserve them Online by paying with PAY PAL, Once bought online, pick them up at our office till december 31 till 20h.
€10: We can send your tickets to your hotel/hostel/home within Barcelona for a fee of 10€.
2. Buy them Directly at our Office. We will reserve your tickets (you can pick them up until Dec. 30, 2014 till 20h) and you pay when you get the tickets. (we can’t gauranteee if tickets are sold out, therefore its better to pay in advance to 100% confirm your tickets)
Barcelona Parties Office Pelai 12, 2J, Metro L1 – Universitat
Phone: +34 663362087 | Opening Hours: 16h – 20h
We will be selling NYE Tickets at our office on Dec. 28, 29, 30 from 16h till 20h.
Want to party in VIP? Guarantee your table by booking with SHAZ LIST!
Hostels Barcelona New Years– If you need a place to sleep on New Years, we’ve got a list of the best hostels in Barcelona…some with up to 15% off with SHAZ LIST! Click here